Rx Marketing Manager
Physician Marketing made simple!
We are excited to introduce to you an amazing new way to keep track and modify your marketing results. Rx Marketing Manager™ is a new and easy way to manage and implement your own marketing campaign, helping you generate better results, and increase your revenue.
Manage Your Calls
Customize your Marketing Plan and Generate Noticeable results!
No matter how much traffic your website drives, the end result should always be a phone call to your practice from a customer interested in your services. Doctor facility call tracking is an important addition to your marketing practices. The Rx Marketing Manager™ is a call tracker that presents you with a revolutionary way to track the source and effectiveness of your phone calls. (Website, Facebook, email marketing, Google Pay Per Clicks, etc.)
This unique proprietary system allows you to do more than just passively observe what your website is doing. The Rx Marketing Manager™ allows you to dynamically improve your results. By listening to phone calls, you can dramatically improve outcomes with your potential customers. Evaluate the quality of your secretary’s phone conversations, adjust your pricing, add new services, and delete services in poor demand; train your staff to be the best sales force.
Not generating calls through emails? Dynamically learn which tactics are working for you, and how to make it better.
Number of Information Requests
Internet Marketing is the most effective method of acquiring new patients, however, it is important to keep track of how the user is interacting with your site, and also what type of information makes them engage with it.
To understand and tweak how your website flows, the Rx Marketing Manager™ provides information beyond the typical “Google Analytics”.
Rx Marketing Manager
- Results on the number of incoming phone calls to your office.
- Recordings on each incoming call (play back on demand)
- Effectiveness of each Marketing campaign and where the results originated i.e. Facebook, Google, Email Marketing, etc.
- Number of visitors to your website
- Number of information requests from your site, i.e. Ebook, Consultation request, appt request, catalog request, etc.
- Geographic location from where your calls are being generated
- Account Manager and quick access to website and marketing support